Blogger Widgets

Friday 20 September 2013

PROJECT 1 : ME, MYSELF AND I

This is my first project..


This project had divided into 3 part which is 1a, 1b, and 1c....
In project 1a : Stewardship, we need to sketch our own face(self-portrait) using pencil and describe about ourselves in term of 

  1. Personal background
  2. How we se ourselves in 5 years later
  3. What can we contribute for the betterment of the built environment.


Seriously I dont have a talent in drawing..,but I try my best to draw my own face and this was the result..
Not BAD right??..hihi
.................................................................................................................

Next is project 1b : Personal Logo.
We need to create our own logo as "our personal branding" that best reflects our personality and strengths.
With maximum 3 colours, we also need to clarify the design of the logo by using "uppercase architectural lettering.



This is my first design of personal logo but it was reject by lecturer because the word "FAIL" is not good to be the personal branding. But actually the "FAIL" is stands for "First Attempt In Learning"...although the meaning is good but the word is quite bad...so I decided to do another design...
AND the last I came out with the new design which more meaningful than before..."B2S" is stands for "Born To Success"....the number 2(TWO) actually represent the word "TO" because both sound is same.


I used black, orange and red colours to make my logo more powerful and attractive...ngeee~~

My first project was COMPLETED....100% SUCCESS!

opsss....not complete yet..

The last is project 1c : Virtual Portfolio...
We need to create a personal VIRTUAL PORTFOLIO such as BLOG as a medium of visual communication in sharing our studioworks with other people.....this project is still in progress until the last project is finish..so right now I'm doing my project 1c....weeeee~~










No comments:

Post a Comment