Blogger Widgets

Monday 23 September 2013

PROJECT 2 : NATURAL & MAN-MADE STRUCTURE

TaDaaa~Project 2 was comingggg....






Project 2a : Natural Structure.
This time we need to sketch black&white of a natural structure that can be found around USM main campus..and again need to describing the object chosen... -_-..





So I choose this plants...i found it around Pusat Sejahtera...,its quite easy to draw and....Is THAT looks alike?? hihi..please say yess..huhu..

..........................................................................................................................................

Project 2b : Man-Made Structure
We are need to produce a coloured drawing of man-made structure and must be include human figure as a reference of scale.



For this section, I choose to draw the chair infront of  Pusat Sejahtera..,.I asked my friend to sat down on the chair as a human figure for my drawing.... ^_^~

No comments:

Post a Comment